1) OUR SERVICES: Adaptive Audience purchases online advertising on behalf of our clients. Adaptive Audience uses a range of ad serving and pixel serving technologies, which come into contact with a user’s computer through an Internet browser. When our technologies recognize a user’s computer, we may serve an advertisement based upon that computer’s past online behavior. For example, if you have visited a website that sells arts & crafts, we may serve you advertisements for arts & crafts. Our service recognizes the activities of the particular computer’s Internet browser, not a particular user.
5) DATA RETENTION: We do not proactively set expiration dates on our cookies; however, due to the nature of cookie deletion and browser refreshes, cookies are typically deleted by a user (such as through a Norton or McAfee program) or are flushed from the browser within 30 days. For certain campaigns, we employ recency settings on our cookies such that they expire after a specific period of time for the purpose of keeping the cookie current.
6) OPTING OUT OF ADVERTISING TARGETING: Users who wish to opt-out of cookie-based ad targeting can click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) to opt out of personalized advertising via the Network Advertising Initiative or by clicking here (http://www.evidon.com/privacy-optout) to opt-out of the Evidon data collection initiative. Note: you will still have a cookie to identify that you have opted out. So, if you get a new computer or clear your cookies, you will need to opt-out again.
7) OPTING OUT OF OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: If you would like us to stop using your personally identifiable information collected through this website, then send us an email at email@example.com, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
8) DO NOT TRACK: Through our website and our services, we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about how you can exercise choices about the collection and use of certain data online for purposes of targeted advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers
9) SECURITY: We understand that security is an important aspect of any data collection practice. Therefore, we have put in place and shall maintain reasonable physical and electronic security to try to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, your information. However, as an Internet-based business, we are unable to control every aspect of data collection or use and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
12) CONTACT US: For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org